From the establishment of a basic estate plan designed to pass assets to younger generations, to a more sophisticated plan involving multiple and diverse beneficiaries, to creating a business succession plan, Page Law provides the solution you and your loved ones need.
Page Law provides representation and guidance in the following estate planning areas:
- Last Will and Testament
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Charitable Trust Planning, including Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts and Qualified Domestic Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Business Succession Planning
- General Durable Powers of Attorney, Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care and Living Wills
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Page Law provides large firm experience in a small firm setting and at small firm hourly rates.
Call 937-434-1908 or email [email protected] to schedule your consultation today.