Gregory S. Page Co., LPA
With over fifteen years of “large” firm experience, Greg offers large firm counsel in a small firm setting. When he established the firm, Greg’s design was to create a new style law firm, not an old guard firm. He envisioned an energetic, agile and responsive firm that placed the client’s best interest first.
If you’re looking for a small-firm attention with big-firm experience, Greg should be your choice.
Call 937-434-1908 or email [email protected] to schedule your consultation today.
- J.D., University of Toledo, 1995, cum laude
- B.A., University of Cincinnati, 1991
- United States Supreme Court, 1999
- Kentucky, 1997
- Ohio, 1995
Professional & Community Activities:
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association Forum on the Construction Industry
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Home Builders Association of Dayton, Former Member, Board of Trustees
- Legal Action Network for Development Strategies
- The Muse Machine, Former President, Board of Trustees
- Rotary Club of Springboro
- Leadership Dayton Graduate, 2005
Awards & Recognitions:
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star 2006, Construction Litigation
- Dayton Business Journal 40 Under 40 Award Winner 2006
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review BV Distinguished Rating